There are other memory card errors shows up like:
»'Card not initialized'
» 'Card error'
» 'Read error' or 'Write error'
» 'No memory card'
» 'The card cannot be used'
Why Memory Card Error Happens
Memory card errors may occur caused by different reasons, ranging from memory card data structure corruption to human wrong operation, most common factors of memory card errors are as follow:< » Power off while data is writing into a memory card » Take out memory card from media devices while data is being written off » Batteries running out as files are being transferred » Remove memory card from a card reader that being plugged on PC » Using a memory card which has not been formatted » Quick shooting and deleting images when memory card is full Whatever you want to do to fix the memory card error, the first and most important thing you have to do is to stop using the memory card to prevent from overwriting your data which will make data erased permanently, and then figure out how to fix memory card error as fast as possible.
Fix Memory Card Error Problem
Here are easy step-by-step guide for you:
» Get a card reader for your memory card. Put your card into the card reader and connect it with your PC.
» Download a data recovery tool and install it on your pc. There are four steps to do:
1. Select Deleted Recovery (If you want to recover deleted files). It will take you a few minutes to scan your SD card; (Format Recovery, for recovering files from formatted memory card; Partition Recovery for recovering lost, deleted, corrupted partitions; Raw Recovery is available for logical damaged or corrupted memory card file recovery.)
2. You can see all recoverable files listed on the task window, click the files you want to get back;
3. Select a path folder for the recovered files to save in;
4. Click "OK" to finish memory card data recovery;
5. Format the memory card to repair corrupted memory card.
» If card reader can't get it recognized, you have to check the card for problems. You can check media errors on your memory card using Disk Repair utilities, such as CHKDSK in Microsoft Windows and Disk Utility in Mac OS X operating system.
» If the above steps fail to fix memory card errors, you have no choice but to format it.
No worry about memory card errors and losing your data, you can recover memory card data with memory card recovery software with ease in minutes. Memory card recovery software can deeply scan your logical damaged memory card and recover your images, videos and music files.
For Windows users, you can use Tenorshare Data Recovery (for Windows). For Mac users, you can use Card Data Recovery For Mac, which can recover deleted, formatted, lost and inaccessible files including images, videos and songs from Mac, memory card and other storage devices.
You may be interested in these tips:
* iPhone Photo Recovery Software mades recover lost photos on iPone 4S easy
* How to Recover Deleted Photos from iPhone?
* iPad Photo Recovery-My Experience to Retrieve Deleted Photos from iPad 3