"iPod name" cannot be synced. The required file cannot be found."
After the occurrence of the above-mentioned message, your iPod might fail to sync. The reason behind this failure might be many, some of them are mentioned below:
1. Corrupt ‘Photo Cache' folder
2. iTunes installation files are corrupt or deleted
3. Music files in iTunes library are corrupt
4. Issues with USB connection
5. Issues with Computer Firewall or installed Anti-virus
6. Outdated Windows installation
7. Disable Disk use in iTunes
8. Damaged iPod disk structure
In order to resolve the above-mentioned issues, you can use the following resolutions:
1. Delete the corrupt 'Photo Cache' folder. In order to do so, click Start > Search > All files and folders and type ‘Photo Cache' to search the same on hard disk drive. After finding the file, deleted it.
2. Disconnect your iPod from computer and remove ‘iTunes' as well as ‘QuickTime' using ‘Add or Remove programs' feature in Control Panel. After this use Windows Installer Cleanup Utility to remove all their installation files from computer. You must then install latest version of iTunes and QuickTime
3. Locate and delete corrupt files from iTunes library
4. Resolve USB issues by first connecting your iPod to the rear port and if this doesn't resolves the issue, perform steps such as reinstalling or updating USB drivers and using a new USB cord
5. Allow iTunes on your computer's security/firewall programs
6. Update your Windows with latest updates and service packs available online
7. You can try enabling disk use in iTunes
8. If the issues continue to haunt, disk structure might be damaged. Connect your iPod and run chkdsk. If this doesn't resolve the query, reformat the iPod and restore lost data from backup.
In case the data backup is not available in a healthy condition or is not available, then you can use Tenorshare iPod Recovery to recover music from iPod. This iPod music recovery software can be used to restore lost data in all logical data loss situations. Avoid using iPod after you have lost or deleted data from it as this might result in permanent data loss by overwriting the previous data. Retrieve the deleted audio and video files from iPod are now easy with iPod recovery software.
Read More: http://www.any-data-recovery.com/ipod-recovery.htm